C.E.O Hotnobs Celebrates Reggae Presenter_Michael Tischoji

By Unknown - Monday, May 23, 2016


Celebrating people is all the house of Twitch find pleasure in doing. The C.E.O had to wake his Friend and colleague with Lovely messages this morning...

OAP_Meshach Twitch Owolabi popularly known as Twitch Took to all his social networks this morning Lovely Birthday wishes to his colleague Michael Tischoji_A presenter at Ice FM96.1 who anchors the Reggae Jam Show. In Twitchs' Words:_

Guess whose Birthday is Today?
The Reggae Presenter himself on Ice FM 96.1__ Michael TisChoji
This Guy is dope.. Believe me when i say that. He communicates with me in patua and the only thing i hear from a 3hrs conversation is watagwan. Lolz##
I celebrate you My Friend, Colleague & Brother. Your intelligence gets me proud of associating with you. I pray that your heart desires be met and Gods explore will be your Armour. Amen
Happy Birthday Boss Reggae Slam. More stories after the cut.......








Happy Birthday Mike......................... enjoy your day Right.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments