Most Sought After Nigerian Chef- Timsley Rotimi post photos of his recent job

By Unknown - Monday, September 25, 2017


Like the Holy book says "Seethe thou a man diligent in his doings, he shall stand before kings and not mere men", is a lovely story for Rotimi Timlsey, a chef who resides in Kaduna_Nigeria. His passion for cooking and meeting to the needs of people who come his way has and still is a life changing testimony for him. Until you meet this young man, you won't understand the true meaning of "Humility". In his words on Facebook "
surely my case is different Because I am the redeemed of the Lord, and as a covenant child, what affect others is not permitted to affect me, my future wife, my kids, my family, my friends, my business.#speak it till it comes to pass#better days are here #Hustle&Pray



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments