Hausa is not a rubbish language, Its my mother tongue - Dija replies fan on Twitter

By Lumidy's Blog NG - Friday, February 16, 2018



Mavin records act, Di'ja this afternoon
replied a twitter user who decribed the 'Hausa' language as 'Rubbish.
In defence, Di'ja wrote, 'Hausa is not a rubbish language, Its my mother tongue.

Let us try to respect our differences'.
In another post on Instagram to butress her point, the mother of one wrote, 'I can understand the anger in the country.

I can understand the disappointment most are feeling.

I can understand the pain WE ALL
feel when you just want things to work, but I
cannot understand tribalism and insults in
regards to personal life, personal religion and
personal choice. Most of us are born into
what we now know. THIS ISN’T EVEN AN
INSULT compared to the ones I get on the
daily based on being Hausa, (you don’t want
to see my DMs) but it serves a purpose for
today. I did not destroy our country. WE ALL
DID BY ALLOWING IGNORANCE TO PREVAIL.
Tomorrow we will insult someone for being
Yoruba; the next day on being Igbo; another
day on being Idoma and so on. Keep in mind
HORRIBLE/BAD POLITICIANS FEED AND
THRIVE OFF A DIVIDED PEOPLE. We cannot
expect the government to fix problems when
we can’t fix US! You want change?!'
'Then it is time you begin to change your
mindset. SURPRISE YOURSELVES and come
together regardless of your differences. It is
the only technique we haven’t tried yet. It is
only then can we be the change we are
looking for! This is why MUSIC is my life
because it surpasses all these man made
divisions. Don’t be part of the system. Live
above it and watch Nigeria become
NIGERIA. I will forever be proud of who I am,
where I am from and what I am on my way
to become and YOU SHOULD TOO'.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments