New Release || Download Flexy - This Life (Prod. Emmincool)

By 321lambas CEO - Saturday, March 09, 2019

Music Line Entertainment Present Her Finest Multi (Dancer & Singer) Talented Act, "Flexy" In An Hit Fine Tune, Tagged "This Life" Which It Production Credit Awards To "Emmincool"

This Song So Special As "Flexy" Talk On How People Murder Themselves About Money And Plead To God To Bless His Fans And Everyone Abundantly To Make Peace Reign In Our Domain.

Download, Listen, Vibe It, And Don't Forget To Share With Your People Below


More Note From Flexy 

Flexy this life produced by Emmincool' I song this because of the situation going on in Nigeria now, I have a song titled hustle, was also produced by Emmincool' dedicate this to God that he should bless me as he bless my mate, my regards to djkmzy also my producer Emmincool for supporting me with my talent, music is one of my best favorite, but I was a dancer before, also put thanks to God, fans and my family for accepting me with my talent, I suffer before I could produced this life cuss devil rise up then, but I put thanks to God for tackle the devil more life to you all bye,,,,

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments