Blogger reveals how different her body is in just 12 hours

By Unknown - Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Tiffany Brien, a 26-year-old blogger from Belfast, Ireland, who is known for her inspirational fitness posts and racy bikini-clad travel snaps have shown fans the other side of her in order to dispel myths surrounding the perfect pictures on social media. Ms Brien, who is the former Miss Northern Ireland titleholder, recently took to Facebook to prove that like many, she too presents a curated image of herself on social media. She posted the photos above and wrote:


 'No I'm not 6 months pregnant. It's just my food baby...These two photos are 12 hours apart, left before bed and right when I woke up.... I know right!. We are not all what we seem on social media. I thought I would share a bad day with you to show you nobody is "perfect" and it is ok to have an off day where your body just decides to not play ball.  
 'Don't worry girls, it happens to the best of us, all part and parcel of being a female! It is a delightful cocktail of lack of sleep, stress, hormones and food intolerances. A mixture for a whole lotta bloat.'
 Ms Brien said that she struggles with bloating at 'incredibly inconvenient' times and after she eats certain foods or does 'certain things.' more stories after the cut..
 'This photo is a bad day, a day I cannot tell you exactly what I ate that made me blow up. I have gone over everything I ate and I was relatively clean so it could be something I think is "healthy" that my body now thinks naaa no likey,' she wrote. Sometimes your body becomes intolerable to something you've always eaten, you just have to work it out. Fun game though? No. Not really.'
 Ms Brien detailed her struggles with stress and how sleep and hormones also have an impact on her body - especially when she doesn't get eight hours of sleep every night. She also added that her hormones were 'a bit up the left' after competing in bikini competitions a few years ago:
 'I am in no way perfect. In fact I am miles away from being a role model when it comes to looking after myself fully in this sense. We all have our areas of weakness,' Ms Brien wrote.  
 I know what I am doing wrong and I know how to fix it but it is actually implementing it into your lifestyle that's the tough bit. I am trying extremely hard to sleep more, relax more and eat right (not less, just right) and I am definitely seeing improvement and will share tips and photos as I go. Yes it gets me down when this happens. No there's nothing I can immediately do about it. But you can aid it and eventually overcome it.'

 Her post has been shared over 4000 times with many fans thanking her for her honesty.
More photos of Ms Brien...




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments