Celebrity Birthday _ David Mela Is a Year Older

By Unknown - Sunday, August 28, 2016

House of Twitch Nobles-celebrates an Icon, one who is making remarkable waves in and out of the country. We celebrate you David Mela.

David Mela took to his Instagram and Facebook page this morning thanking God and showing How grateful he is. He said:
"The journey  started on a Saturday morning 1987,a man and a woman came together and became mr&mrs George Faasema Mela and that night,they consummated their undying love for each other as husband and wife,no one really could tell the story with total accuracy cause you and I were not there but on 29th of august 1988 a boy was born,the boy who's now a man,was named Mela,after his grand father,Mela(the name) had been given to other grandchildren but rejected until he was born. IAM MELA DAVID MELA AND TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY.
         Iam grateful for a lot of things,life,health and God's mercy upon my life,I might not be where I ought to be but iam not where I was yesterday and I'm sure as hell not gonna be where iam today tomorrow.
      So as you go about your activities today being Monday,I want you to take a few minutes of your time and say a word of prayer for me,appreciate God's faithfulness in my life.
REMEMBER THAT ALL I WANT IS AN ADVANCEMENT AND TOTAL GROWTH IN ALL AREAS OF MY LIFE.
May God bless you as you do those prayers.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
#wherearemyvirgobabies
#winnersdontquitonthemselves
#kisses
#thankyoujesusforthegiftoflife
#forwardeverbackwardnever

Happy Birthday David Mela

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments