Yoruba Rapper_Biggest I.D Spices' the airwaves with another track "I.D_Rap Freestyle".

By Unknown - Friday, August 26, 2016

That very incredible singer and song writer you just want to Listen to over an over again has dropped a "Hit_On your volume" Track "I.D Rap Freestyle_Twerk_Jerk".

Idris Akande popularly known as I_D (Incredible Dayboy) is a yoruba rapper who hails from the very Dope state_Oyo an indigene of Oyo_Ibadan but was Born and brought up in Jos city, Plateau state, Nigeria. His passion for music has got him performing in very dope states like: Plateau, FCT, Ondo, Oyo, Edo and he is still on his way to performing in other states. His Song uniqueness is like no other. What are you waiting for? Download, Listen, Share and comment on the song. Happy Listening....

Download I.D's Rap Freestyle Here

Twitter√@BIGGESTID
Instagram√@BIGGESTID


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments