HOT Birthdays_Gospel Artist Kelvin Okitah is a year older

By Unknown - Friday, September 09, 2016

Gospel artist fast breaking boundaries_Kelvin Okitah marks a year older with a heart full of praise to God.
Kelvin who is popularly known in the city of Jos and other states in the country has chosen the path of Christ in his ministerial calling "Praise & Worship".

He took to his Facebook page words to express how greatful he is to God. He said " My life is a testimony... God has been faithful... it has been a glorious year..and with gratitude .....I give God all praise as I start dis new year in style. Happy birthday too me n I celebrate my awesome birthday mates...,Vivian John,pst Gaebry-l Pam..N dose all over the world. Love you all.

The House of Twitch Nobles_Hotnobs celebrates you Sir.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments