Meet 25-yr-old woman who has 9 children (photos)

By Unknown - Wednesday, September 07, 2016

We stumbled on this 25-year-old young lady who has 9 children!

She has 1 set of triplets, 1 set of twins and 4 individual births.

The mum of 9
Going through her Instagram page, you will see that all her kids were so cute, healthy looking and they dress so lovely. The pictures do not really say if she’s married but ehn, she makes motherhood look rosy! In one of her posts, she directed this to those who want to abuse her:

“Folks be so busy making fake pages tryna bash me for having 9 kids but don’t gotta take care of none of them. It’s love knowing that your greatness goes unnoticed by complete strangers… Yes it get hard,yes they work my nerves but I got my kids…”I see lawyers, doctors & athletes” ❤️

Seems childbirth is her calling
Source: Naija.com

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments