JosGist:- Music artist Dizzo posted pictures of himself smoking and he talks about committing suicide... See photos

By Unknown - Saturday, January 19, 2019


Also see: Video:- "Don't you say good bye when and gone" - DIZZO went suicidal! See more on Lumidys Blog...
Dizzo popularly know as (I am a god)  made a controversial post on facebook Which go fans talking, see what he said in quote 👇👇👇👇


#suicide has never been an option! #demonsLrics
"If you're reading this, then it's probably too late...every day you see me walking around but you don't know how I'm feeling, I got demons in my head telling me to kwere(die)... Walking around with guilt, I cannot do without pills... They said my destiny is in my hands but I've been using my hands to hold cigarette!, I got questions to ask! Life doesn't rhyme...
...These were his words on the white with blue he wrote!
(this is the lyrics of my music video that is dropping on Sunday. I titled it #demons... I will send the link here!!!)
I have seen the poor commit suicide and even the rich... 2018, went down with many...
People who commit suicide are regarded selfish, but what way have you and I tried to contribute in making it stop?
Since the re-branding of my career and music I have decided to create awareness on suicide and even drug abuse, I want to help many by the grace of God!

I fought within myself for hours on whether to post this or not, knowing fully that it will create chaos, but I've decided to put it out!
The message is beyond the picture you see... Wait for the video on Sunday, then you can criticize....
...And I don't drink neither do I smoke, am just driven with passion.



My heart is still racing... 
#controversialDizzo
#demonsthevideo
Drops on Sunday...
#teamdizastar
I have the Mind of Christ!





Could this be just a hype for his upcoming video dropping 20th January 2019?
Send a tweet about what you think
Or
Drop Your comments below 👇👇👇

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments