Facebook User, Gideon Akande says a christian woman who wears high heel shoes is married to the world, HUH?

By Unknown - Thursday, August 31, 2017

Sekyen Victory Lol him no get money to buy him wife he should now talk rubbish..... make him no wea cloth go church, it's material stuff


Oyekanmi Omogee Prince
Oyekanmi Omogee Prince We live my religion thinking we are living a Christ life. Hmmm #Note: Christianity is not a Religion is a lifestyle.. Is all about going to church or opening your mouth and say I am a Christian, let your life outside church tell the world you're Christian too, how shoes and dressings take qualify you? I am a comedian not my cloths or shoes but me I can be naked and still be funny oooo
Mendra Bawa
Mendra Bawa Kai... What is wrong with wearing high heels again!!


Nenrit Nancie Bawa
Nenrit Nancie Bawa If you talk of decency,I'll understand but heels kuma😩
All these kind of men that want to turn women to old grannies cause of inferiority complex should go away.
Johnson Okunade
Johnson Okunade Depends on where you come from and where you have been.

If you come from a hamlet and the biggest church you have ever participated in is in a village...See More
Rachael Maza
Rachael Maza Na poverty dey worried am. Imagine

Nawa ooooooo. People just wan talk noni

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments