HOT Birthday: Happy Birthday Sophia Igho

By Unknown - Thursday, August 31, 2017

House Of Twitch Nobles_ Hotnobs TV International wish this preety Queen a Happy Birthday.
More Years, Blessing and Love!!! Amen. In her words "On this very day i thank God for blessing my mother with me... I am not just happy for my life but for d life of my parents, for their union DAT brought here... Am super greatful mummy... So am a year older i pray for myself today DAT Gods goodness and mercies shall b with me all d days of my life.. I will live long and prosper... Favour shall locate me... I would grow in grace... Nd i will grow older to become somebody great...Amen...

Happy birthday to me once more..
#birthdayGirl
#mamasGirl
#sweetness
Oh nd for those saying "ur too far to get ur gift"u can send cash who am i to refuse it..(SOPHIA EFE IGHO 0079573068..) 🙈🙈🙈🙈




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments