Facebook user_Blessing Oyifie shows sadness to Pla Poly Jos fashion Night team

By Unknown - Wednesday, August 30, 2017



 Miss Blessing Oyifie, a Facebook user posted few minutes ago a poster of an event tagged "Pla-Poly Fashion Night" Coming soon, with her picture on it without her consent. In her words: "Hmmmm....... I don't know Wat to say or do about social media wahala again o! If its not hackers hacking my account, or an unknown person opening a fake account with my pictures, then its "PLAPOLY FASHION NIGHT" using my picture on their posters without my consent!

Make I begin drink anointing oil before una go allow me breathe?
I find this very offensive and I just wish I know the person who took my pix for this, so I could sue him or her cos dis is the highest form of "WITCHCRAFT"!
If u want to use my photo for any advert, I should be informed, I have to give my consent before it can be used. U should NOT take my photos to do whatever you want without my knowledge!!!
This is the last of it..... I won't take such nonsense anymore, will take legal actions against anyone who does such again, and I'm sure you know the consequences!!!!!!!
 The poster is not fine sef!!!!!!!! Let me kukuma run away from here

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments