HOT- THE DIARY OF A YOUNG BLACK BOY

By Unknown - Saturday, April 25, 2015


Stories they say might be awesome, painful, tragic, comedy filled. Whatever way your story is, Just know that mine is of difference.

Welcome to the world of ''A Young Black Boy''...















In a world where the only person you call a friend is yourself, the only gift you get is pain and the only melody you hear is tears, Thats the world i live in. I feel happiness too but its for a while and in a g.v, it vanishes.  Mr Shawn Dickson Is my father who has all it takes to feed the nation. He's wife who is my mother died during childbirth but that Did not stop little lizzy from experiencing the world.


Sharon Dickson, Lizzy Dickson are my two young siblings. They are fond of me to the extent that they get to cry when im not close by. I love Lizzy more because she looks more like mum which makes me happy around her. Mum loved me so much and i know she still do where she is.

Enough of My dad and siblings. You need to know about me!

My name is Derrick Dickson. I am eighteen years of age. I have a great flair for writing, presenting and most expecially Helping those who need it. But the pain is, i am not entitled to Dad's wealth, dont know what came over him after mum passed on. i act as a father, Mother and a brother to my two young siblings.

Dad was not home and i was fast asleep. I woke after hearing a scream. that was sharon's voice. It came on me so hard. I ran to where the scream came from. Jesus!!!! I screamed out loud. I am so Dead right now........

To Be Continued In the Next Episode.....

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments