HOT- How my world changed from interning to earning in months. My story

By Unknown - Monday, April 27, 2015


This is an advertorial.

 Read below...

Make no mistakes, this is no fairy tale but a true life changing story that I, Ayodeji Ayokunle Oguntubo is willing and delighted to share with all, given the role that Deft-Rains Solutions played where I was once an intern in giving me a thorough head start professionally (God bless them!) and I trust my story can inspire you to not just avail if admitted in their career defining Cisco Networking Intern Programbut also take charge of your future and excel. Cut in for more stories
From the 1st day at the customary orientation for fresh intakes having made the cut, I was convinced that this was the real deal with the firsthand feel of Cisco routers and switches at our disposal for practice and the motivational briefing that was re-assuring and had me smiling all through.

As the program progressed, I was introduced to several learning techniques and had open interactions with the other interns and instructor. This gave me added impetus to read and excel in the training. I took my CCNA exams within two months of first joining and I went on to start the CCNP R&S series which I completed within the next three months, timeline was Feb 2013-May 2013 to be precise. I also volunteered to teach upcoming interns after my training whilst applying for jobs in both IT and Telecoms. An offer came in Nov 2013 and I was selected ahead of others solely due to the IT certifications I had taken. Today I am a Field Operations Engineer in a top telecoms company and my knowledge of IP addressing, one of the many skills I acquired as an intern comes to play every day.
I am glad I participated and found a guide in Deft-Rains Solutions and I hope my experience will inspire to give yourself the very best you deserve. See you at very top and God bless!!
Like Ayodeji, If you wish to be considered for the program and get a through head start that paves the way for a flourishing career regardless of your discipline, send program name, your names, qualification, e-mail, gsm and preferred program venue [E.g CCNA, John Doe, OND Sociology, johndoe@email.com, 080XXXXXXXX, Abuja center] to 08061596493 (MTN); 08026699981 (AIRTEL); or 08117343348 (GLO) (sms only) and free brochure of the program will be sent you via e-mail.
For Enquiries: 08069386320 or 08058690453 or visit www.deft-rains.com/cisco
Entry Deadline: Thursday, May 7th, 2015.
Program Venues:
Main Center (Lagos):
Deft-Rains Solutions Nigeria, 143 Ojuelegba Road by Karimu Street Juncture,
Surulere.
Abuja Center:
Abutech Academy, Crest Plaza,Plot C35/C36,
S22 off 1st Avenue, Gwarimpa  11 Estate.
Enugu Center:
Ace Graduate School,
House 45, Coal City Estate (behind Central Bank of Nigeria)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments